One whole day working on your purpose.
In a beautiful place in the middle of nature, I personally guide you for one whole day working on your purpose. Depending on what it takes, I help you find and formulate your purpose, transform limiting beliefs and turn your personal vision into reality.
- Are you at a crossroads in your life and don’t know which path to take?
- Are you at the start of a new company / project / book and looking for a kick-start?
- Do you want to change your (work) life, but you don’t know how?
Based on where you stand, I guide you in reconnecting with your inner wisdom and the path of your heart and/or start with realising your purpose and making the first concrete steps.
“The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature” – Joseph Campbell
The Purpose Day includes:
- 1 day of personal guidance in a beautiful place in nature (In the Netherlands at De Hoorneboeg in Hilversum or in Portugal at The Walnut Tree Farm in Aljezur)
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks.
- 1 online coaching session (worth 125 euros) 1 month later to guide you further on your path and to discuss your next steps
The Purpose Day is tailored to your personal needs, which we clarify during the introductory meeting.
The investment is 650 euros excl. VAT. Interested? I have three more days left in March in The Netherlands. If you want to book your day, please send me an email or book a free and non-binding 30-minute introductory meeting.
The program of a Purpose Day can look like this:
9.30am – 10am We start the day with a cup of invigorating raw cocoa to get into the right focused and creative frame of mind. Together we set an intention and goal for the day.
10 am – 12.30 pm On the basis of a number of creative exercises and assignments, we start discovering and formulating your purpose, mission and vision.
12:30 – 1:30 pm Delicious nutritious vegetarian lunch and short walk in the beautiful surroundings.
1.30 – 2.30 pm What is stopping you from living your purpose or achieving the goal set by you? We take a closer look at your limiting beliefs and transform them into supporting beliefs.
2.30 – 3.00 pm Time for yourself to walk / be in nature to integrate the process.
3.00 – 4.30 pm We make a step-by-step plan for achieving your (life) goal and take the first concrete step in that direction.
4.30 – 5.00 pm We reflect on the day and conclude our day out in nature.
After the day you will have:
– A clearer idea of your purpose, mission and vision
– Cleared the way by transforming your limiting beliefs
– A step-by-step plan to achieve your goal
– A first concrete step in realising your vision
I am a Certified NLP Practitioner by Robert Dilts at NLP University in Santa Cruz. And I am a certified professional NLP coach by Robbie Steinhouse at NLP School in London. In the past 18 years I have followed several Neuro Semantics training courses with Wassili Zafiris and Michael Hall. I also learn a lot from nature, Biomimicry and Shamanism (including from Alberto Villoldo and Sandra Ingerman).
Previously I worked as a journalist, social entrepreneur and author.
It is my life purpose to (re) connect people with their true nature, so that they can live their full potential. You can read more about me here.
ARANKA IS GREAT! HER COACHING HAS HELPED ME GREATLY IN FINDING MYPURPOSE AND RECONNECTING WITH MY INNER BEING. SHE IS HIGHLYSKILLED, FULL OF ENERGY AND VERY INSPIRING. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
– Sam van der Schot, Legal Engineer at Loyens and Loeff, Amsterdam.
I GOT TO KNOW ARANKA AS A VERY DRIVEN, POSITIVE, CONSCIOUS, CARING AND WISE HUMAN THAT TRULY CARES FOR THE WORLD AND ALL LIVING BEINGS IN IT. ARANKA HELPED ME TO GET CLEAR ON MY PURPOSE, GOALS AND LIMITING BELIEVES AND SUPPORTED ME WITH JUST THE RIGHT APPROACH IN ORDER TO KICK START MY NEW PASSION PROJECT MALIBU SANGHA.
– Esther Ruurda, Drake, Founder Malibu Sangha, Malibu.
Read more testimonials.